Monday, July 16, 2007

Gay dating. Men 75y. o. Salty446

Salty446

75 year old Man
Looking for Men
Living in Kent, Washington, United States
I am Dick446 on peoplepc. I am a White Male and an Old Salt by the calendar but a young swab in thoughts and body who enjoys new experiences. I am married so must be very discreet. This year I am 74 yr YOUNG (and feel like a teen again), 5'11", 205 lbs, Brown hair, hazel eyes. I am a bit shy and more passive/submissive. I do not smoke and do not use DRUGS. I can only meet from 2:30pm to 3:15pm on Monday afternoons if you have a place to meet and are in the Kent area – or have a motel room in Kent.

My Ideal Person:
Males, She males, TV/TS's, or Cross dressers interested in older male and who enjoy mutual interests. Must be discreet, healthy, and have a place to meet that is within the Kent area.

No comments: